WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored in the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances could the cookies damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Depending on the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on how long they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you visit again. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our web page. They allow, for example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to access parts of restricted access, to carry out the process of buying an order, to use security elements, to store content in order to be able to broadcast videos or to share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer.
Para ello se analiza su navegación en nuestra página web con el fin de mejorar la oferta de productos y servicios que ofrecemos.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the habits of navigation in Internet and show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our site may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Chrome pour Android
- Chrome pour iOS
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone y iPad)
At PERTESA we never save the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you wish to register, on a voluntary basis, in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.