In accordance with the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LO 15/1999 of 13 December), personal data is understood as “any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons”.
The only personal data to which Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. will have access will be those that the user provides voluntarily. In this sense it is necessary for the user to know that for registration in some products/services offered through the web, personal data will be requested. In the cases and with respect to the data in which this is expressly indicated to the user/client, if they do not provide the same, they will not be able to access or use the referred services and contents. Voluntary data are collected by Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. with the purpose indicated in the Data Protection clause below. The privacy policies of each of the companies of Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. are included in the corresponding legal notices of their own websites.
In compliance with current regulations, Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to maintain the required level of security for the personal data processed. It is also equipped with the precise mechanisms within its reach to avoid, as far as possible, unauthorized access, theft and illicit modifications and loss of data.
However, if you publish personal information online that is accessible to the public, it is possible that you may receive unsolicited messages from other people and that your data may therefore become known to third parties.
For all the above reasons, we recommend you to exercise the utmost diligence in this matter and to use all the security tools available to you, and Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. will not be responsible for the theft, modification or loss of illicit data.
The user has recognized by the law the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in his case, with regard to his personal data, being able to exercise these rights in writing directed to the address that appears in the Clause of Protection of Data that is gathered later.
DATA PROTECTION CLAUSE
- The user, in the case of being a natural person, is informed that his/her personal data, to which Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. has access as a consequence of consultations, transactions, operations, and services that take place by any means, or of computer processes regarding data already registered, are incorporated into the corresponding file of Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L., authorizing the latter to process those that are necessary for their use in relation to the development of the agreed operation or service that will be mandatory.
- Likewise, you expressly authorize Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. to use your data in the development of commercial actions (by mail, telephone, fax, SMS, e-mail and any other telematic means), whether they are of a general nature or adapted to your personal characteristics, and your authorization will remain valid, even after your relationship has ended, as long as it is not revoked.
- Likewise, the user authorizes the communication or cession of the mentioned data to the Companies belonging to Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. with the same object indicated in the previous sections, extending to them the express authorization for the use of postal mail, telephone, fax, SMS, electronic mail and any telematic means. The interested parties are informed that said cession occurs at this same time to the Companies whose business name and registered office are indicated below.
- Users are informed of their right to oppose, access, rectify and cancel their personal data under the terms of the Law, and may exercise these rights in writing by sending a letter accompanied by a copy of their identity card to the Customer Service Department, which is responsible for the file Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L., with registered office for this purpose at C/ Sevilla P-16, 34004 Palencia España.
- In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, below is a list of the companies of Silgest Dirección Empresarial S.L. to which the transfer of personal data is made:
– La Herramienta Industrial S.L.U. Address: C/ Pirita 67, 47012 – Valladolid.
– Format Herramientas S.L.U. (La Herramienta Express) Address: C/ Málaga 4, 34004 – Palencia.
– Perfeccionamientos Técnicos Salamanca S.L.U. “PERTESA” Address: C/ Pirita 67, 47012 – Valladolid.